Saturday, November 21, 2009

T.T laz day of skull.... so sad~~

actually... yesterday is laz day of skull.. but my mom dun let me on de computer...^^ so today oni on.. and yesterday oso my brother- Dylan's BD..!!!! when i go to skull, everybody take their phone & take picture... then i very sad... coz that time.... they..( jere, 27, ying...) they all very hapi... then, i go & borrow phone from 27 watch " video''...^^ Then i go jeremy they all there... then jeremy suddenly said he wants to take picture with me.. then ying ying face so bu shuang me.. ^^( good thing, haha) that means jeremy 4give me^^( good thing) then i ask him: jeremy, you still dang im ur mui mui?? then he say: of coz la!!!! then we keep taking picture!!! all picture oso in en chins phone!!! then ying ying they all so bu shuang!!! ( good thing) that is something they ask 4 it!!!! DAI SEI!!! bcoz they take away my bez fren- chloe lim en chin... im was so happy!!! me & 27 keep on taking picture!!!~~ fun!!!! we noname family oso!!! then jeremy & me take until crazy!! i was so happy!!! im the moz lucky gerin de world!!!i mean, come on la!!! i hav 2 gor gor : justin & jeremy , 2 jie jie : rachel & chloe and 1 di di : laster!!! i love them!!!! we are like a gang!!!! then we draw our face!! using my pen... draw noname wad wad wad... so fun!!!! oh~ i wish we can be together forever!!!!! i luv you all!!!! bye~ for now~~ T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment